Friday, December 18, 2009

Can You Use A Serial For A Game More Than Once Does Anybody Know The Name Of This Serial?

Does anybody know the name of this serial? - can you use a serial for a game more than once

I really want to know the name of this series, I saw him on TV many years ago. I will describe as much as you can.

Well, it was a young girl and her father was a game programmer. After the girl and some friends, some of the game manera''tocados''en (I believe it is happening, I do not know at the beginning). In the game, they were found on an island. His goal was to finish the game so that they can trust. Therefore, they must find the treasure, I think. In addition, there were pirates on the ship, which he also wanted the treasure, and it was a tribe in the forest. To the treasure he had a book and something that does not really know what it was to find a few years ago, when I saw that. In the book there are tips on how to source objects, or how certain places, as we approach the treasure. I remember once I had had an egg and gas to retreat when a cascade requires the item received, it was a wheel is hidden in a tree and found a waterfall and a cave to stop ... That's all I remember (inAt least I think it was a treasure, which it said it would see, not as I said, the beginning. OH! The pirate had a parrot's head XD).

That's all I remember! Please tell me if you know the name. Btw the series was not so old, the quality was very good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment