Thursday, December 31, 2009

Flat Cardboard Boxes Is It Possible To Have A Reverse Fold In A Flat Die Cut Corrugated Cardboard Box Insert?

Is it possible to have a reverse fold in a flat die cut corrugated cardboard box insert? - flat cardboard boxes

I see a box with information about the C-corrugated cardboard. I have developed a platform under the water and the suspension design, 2 folds needs normal and 2 folds back. The company cut me, that the curves can only go in one direction with the cutting machines flat. This completely screws my drawing, and I wonder whether an error may sometimes happen in a case or is it a way to cut, so is the other side, activated. For example, cut the ends of the fold line, the approximation of the fold line parallel to the grooves of wrinkles or drilling through the crease.

1 comment:

Post a Comment