Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ipod Touch Screen Failure Macbook Motherboard Failure?

Macbook motherboard failure? - ipod touch screen failure

I got her a MacBook from Apple and a few months that had crashed. Then my father came out, as it was until a few weeks ago, when my mother was depressed resolve. I have paid $ 350 to repair. Until recently, the other night was frozen in the light of the manual and turn it off. At that time I was tired, then he went Insted, as suggested by the manual. So today, when I turn it stays on the gray startup screen is not responding. What my
Motherboards again or is it something else? I'm on my iPod touch now, but more information would be great, thank you in advance !!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Insert the Mac OS X CD in the drive, turn it on. Then turn off the computer and hold down the "D" then you need to boot from the CD. If it is not on the hard disk failed motherboard.

Post a Comment