Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kemps Yogurt Question On Yogurt And Cottage Cheese Serving Sizes?

Question on yogurt and cottage cheese serving sizes? - kemps yogurt

I buy large containers of Dannon Light & Fit vanilla yogurt and Kemps 1% Cottage Cheese low fat. For the yogurt is said that a one cup serving, and there are a total of 4 persons. But if you measure 1 cup measuring cup, end with about 3 servings. The same goes for cheese. Am I missing something? Do I measure the problem? I can not believe that the lots are not for long.

1 comment:

Summer said...

It's really strange, I had never seen before. I can only recommend with another measuring cup, and maybe you are using is not properly calibrated. We could try to measure the 4 parts in advance and see if it really 4 servings, but I think it must be something to do with his position than with two.

Post a Comment