Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Late Period And Cervical Mucus Late Period, Brown Cervical Mucus?

Late period, brown cervical mucus? - late period and cervical mucus

It should begin my 12 years, but never gave yesterday evening, my terrible cramps, and I thought it would start but never did. I looked at my throat and had brown mucus (sorry gross), but none of them was in my underwear or something. Now I'm in pain and I hope that I will begin today, but could be a sign of pregnancy, rather than a period?

3 comments:

Due:06/1... said...

thats what I felt what he was a test HUN

Raymond R said...

Yes, most women do not learn of her pregnancy until she loses her first period. Since the amount of hCG in urine or blood, and some early symptoms.

There are many sites like http://www.babycenter.com/400_bleeding-a ...

Someone had the question and http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Do not worry too much, my wife and I were about, what we have done our research concerned

GOOD LUCK!

Vicky said...

think ur pregnant, but either the U has lost its time

Post a Comment