Thursday, February 18, 2010

Free Homemade Pron Xxx Any Free Or Homemade Ways To Get Rid Of Sock Tan Fast Besides Tanning?

Any free or homemade ways to get rid of sock tan fast besides tanning? - free homemade pron xxx

I am a child at school, and I have to swim on Tuesday. I play tennis, so he has no weight problems, but I have horrible tan lines and my sock is the thing that worries me. It's terrible. Has anyone home remedies or means free, tan (in addition to tanning, because I have time). Thank you sooo much in advance.

3 comments:

Sugar said...

First exfoliate the white / toast with a sort of brush set, apply self-tanning on the white part of the foot, reaching the border, wherever the original tan solarium with a normal body lotion to dilute it, and continue until "that the leg mixed.

Raven said...

a sponge and brush ... that's what worked for me

courtney said...

Peeling 2 per day. If this is not a fake parts are pale

Good luck:)

Post a Comment