Saturday, February 13, 2010

Loli Anime Romance Series C&A: Do You Think You'll Stop Watching Anime?

C&A: Do you think you'll stop watching anime? - loli anime romance series

Or read manga?

Think about it.

Sure, you say you will always be an anime fan, but think about the future. Do you really think you can last forever, a lover of cartoons?

My friend says he has not seen anime, because the university.

Well, I'm afraid that I could stop just anime. There is nothing left for me was interesting to see and read. There is no originality in some series. The same concept is recycled.

He renounced the shoujo series. Recycle the same goal: the romance, the guys daughter, etc. .. I loved the original series such as Fruits Basket, Ouran High School, wallflowers, Hana-Kimi, Girl Got Game and. Shoujo series that I started to see these designs as some of LoliGirls seem to children. It Creeps Me Out.

As for the Shonen series, I'm addicted to it. I love action and adventure. Upon completion Bleach, I hope that a piece can be held.

Shounen-ai and yaoi is another form of series of romance, but I am not starting to lose my fan base. Rarely seen good manners.

I'm beginning to come over and Josei his series. It is much better than the young. I like the number of couples.

Well, what is your thoughts? Do you think it can remain, an anime and manga fan forever, or if you think you can stop?

11 comments:

Hyuu~ said...

I doubt it.

Of course there will be some time if I lose some interest and maybe stop to read / listen for a few months, but I know I'll be back. I had moments where I have no time to anime, but that does not mean that I do not fully seen. As I always say, is the anime for all audiences, so there's no chance I have of the series that interested me when I'm more or change my favorite genre.

~ I do not think that I otakuness never lose. Anime is love and love will never die ^ ^

Amber 1020 said...

No, I'm 100% sure that I always see anime too. I watch for over 15 years, and I see no signs of ever stopping. I love him even more when I started. :)

It is not possible, there are too many cartoons, and even that is created for me to ever get bored with it and even when in school, I always have time to see anime even once a week and only one episode or two. Anime is entertainment not only for me but the inspiration for my art. :)

Daniel M P said...

One Piece is the best! I hope it pleases me

I think I would have left to do for most anime, but ill always have time for 2 of my favorite favorites

1) One Piece
2) Hajime no Ippo

I have to leave later, my other animes and mangas
but never in one piece

★Cняışşγ★ ™ said...

Ever. Complete.

Lately, I could not see much because I do many things.

But sometimes I'm a few episodes, or perhaps when I'm in a hurry.

So probably not be able to see 10 hours a day (which I do not x_x anyway lol), but I'm never gonna miss ya! Even if you see one episode per year!

= D

☼ ☆ƸӜƷMegan♪♫ said...

I'm actually in the anime and manga: (
all those lost years! It makes me sad: '(!
But I do not think I'll stop watching read anime / manga is so impressive and enjoy. makes my day.
=)
No, I'm a fan of anime foreverrrr ♥
and Fan ♥ mangaaaaa forverrrrrrr

llovell said...

Well, I do not know in gunna be a fan of the anime ever. Patients have a career in the future. The good thing is that the patient's memories of my favorite anime, but for now I'm still young. I was probably 10 years to watch anime: P

llovell said...

Well, I do not know in gunna be a fan of the anime ever. Patients have a career in the future. The good thing is that the patient's memories of my favorite anime, but for now I'm still young. I was probably 10 years to watch anime: P

Giovi said...

I hope you never lose the anime, but sometimes it is in my opinion cuts.
Apparently the only way to permanently anime in my life when I go to find a girlfriend with the same passion for anime.

♪♥minti♥... said...

I for one will not stop when I look around IM, that you will find interseting to see Sumthing about
and me more about the work and spend more time worrying about CARE and Wat to do in my spare time

MD said...

New stuff comes in every season, no matter what I do, you will probably find time to see a few.

coldplay said...

Stop watching anime when I was a gf lol get

Post a Comment