Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Is Difference Between Vokey Chrome And Oil Can What Is The Difference Between An Oil Can And Regular Chrome Spin Milled Vokey?

What is the difference between an oil can and regular chrome spin milled vokey? - what is difference between vokey chrome and oil can

I have a get, but not sure. I have the ball on impact, not enough to recover, but close. I hit the corner of the same quality, but I am a new sand wedge. I have a Cleveland CG 14 Wedge 60 degrees, and that's fine, but I Vokey Wedges hit better, and I do not have a sand wedge. "Spin" is more important to me now, so what do you suggest?

4 comments:

wbaker77... said...

Oil ..... Chromium and can only be on the look .... Gameplay is not the end ....... You do what you want.

green_la... said...

Oil drum for the return. Golf magazine has shown that a rusty corner creates more impact than normal oxidation (for 3 years in order) a new Chrome from the same brand, because the ball hit over his face. Also, try a gentle swing in their recordings. This allows the ball on the clubface give more. Add it to the hold of rust, and I hope they give extra look around.

EHokie said...

It has been shown that the oxide does not increase circulation. Also, the oil is Unplated carbon steel, so that the grooves wear faster. But the oil just looks so impressive, is not it?

Jeepers said...

I've always heard that enables Rustie (oil) a better rotation, but I have no evidence to support. If you lose, you start your turn, you have to get blunt their sharp grooves, which will deteriorate and rust.

Post a Comment